Photo Auto Count, Pride In Safety XXX Days Without A Lost Time Accident Electronic Safety Scoreboard, adds a high impact photo along with a safety message.
safety and inform employees of how many consecutive days your business has run without a lost time accident. Safety scoreboards automatically track your facility’s safety
performance while motivating your workforce to heighten their safety practices
everyday to encourage workers to exceed their previous safety record. Installing
safety scoreboards in your facility can help motivate and inspire your workers
by increasing accident awareness to maintain a safe work environment. These eye catching scoreboards can be used in
all types of factories, warehouses, offices and construction sites.
- Safety Scoreboard with bright, digital display provides an eye-catching way to inform and alert employees, contractors, and visitors on tracking of safe work days in the workplace, as it counts up.
- Count days without an accident in green, or in the event of an accident, set the display to red until you meet your new safe days goal
- Track the 7-day week, or set to only your company's work days
- Internal clock and calendar advance counter by one automatically, every 24 hours; set to change any at specific time of day
- Display count days only or show it flash between days, date, and clock
- Tamper-proof operation with easy to use handheld remote control
- In event of a power failure, all information is stored.
- IP65 tested for dust and water resistance
28" x 20" x 1" lightweight, durable aluminum construction, protected by Sign Muscle
Built-in hidden rear mounting brackets Four-digit, bright green/red LED display with 2 1/2"H numbers
Operates on 110/120 VAC with 8-ft. power cord and AC adapter
One remote can control up to 5 separate LED displays
- LED indicators notify when a hold or power failure has occurred, holding the info from that moment.
- Power receptacles exposed to wet environments should be plugged into a GFI outlet with waterproof protective receptacle cover. Mount these scoreboards under protective overhang or covered area.